štvrtok 4. novembra 2010

Only child

Lot of my good friends are the only child. It means that you do not have any siblings.
Most of them are saying that they are very happy about this fact. I cannot agree with them even though I have two brothers. They think that the parents care more about them, when they are only child. I think the parent should love and take care for the one child as much for more children.  I think that it is very good sense when you are feeling very bad, unhappy and sad and you have the option to talk with someone close like your sibling. From my experience, I have never felt like really bored when I was smaller. There were always my two big brothers that I had the option to hang out, play sports or just talk. I don’t know if you agree with me, but it is better to solve personal problems with your siblings then someone other. 

Have a good day.

Jakub H.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára